Friday 1 May 2009

Nearly Done...

The last week has been hectic, moving house is not easy. As a result over the last week, I’ve found it real hard to put much time into A7.

Thankfully thanks to the extra hours I put in through the Easter break I‘m in a really good position to finish with time to spare.

A7 has been a really enjoyable assignment, I’ve loved coming up with different concepts for my Digipak design.

This is something I probably wouldn’t have had time to do if it wasn’t for my previous experience with Photoshop. With this in mind I’ve taken satisfaction from helping out some of my class mates.

The client scenario we have worked under for this assignment has also made me realise that no matter how much hard work you put into one design, it’s the client’s opinion that counts.

Initially I wasn’t that sure on the client’s choice of my three designs, has it was the one that had the least amount of time and passion go into it. But considering the music I now feel it’s the right choice.

Over the next week, with things hopefully settling down with the move in, I will refine my design and test out a client suggestion for a new logo colour combination.

Please feel free to leave feedback on my logo and Digipak outer.


No comments: